Company Accounts

Company Accounts

Specialists in Company Accounts Preparation Covering Colchester

Our clients benefit from an all-encompassing accounts preparation service, making your company accounts as simple and straightforward as possible. Our accountants complete Corporation Tax Returns (CT600) and Annual Company House Returns (AR1), submitting them to HMRC and Companies House in a digital format on your behalf. 

Our company accounts services are designed to make the accounting side of your business run as smoothly as possible. If you find yourself in the midst of a dispute with Customs and Excise, we would be more than happy to lend a helping hand and share our knowledge. Our expertise in company accounts comes highly commended by many businesses in Colchester and beyond. 

We are experienced in setting up all manner of trading accounts, using Sage Line 50, for sole traders, partnerships, and companies. We will submit Companies House annual returns on the client’s behalf and all accountancy is carried out in-house. If you are a start-up business without your own premises, we can provide our address as your registered office. 

Corporation Tax

If you are doing business as a limited company, a foreign company with a UK-based branch or office, or a co-operative, you must pay Corporation Tax. Corporation Tax is not something you get a bill for, there are steps you need to take in order to work out, pay and report your tax. 

When you plan to start a business or restart a dormant company, you must register for Corporation Tax. This is something a personal accountant from P S Bookkeeping and Accountancy can help you with. We will keep accurate and up to date accounting records and prepare a company tax return which aids you in working out how much Corporation Tax to pay. 

We will submit payments to HMRC on your behalf and file your Corporation Tax return in line with your accounting deadline. Corporation Tax is paid on:

  • Trading profits
  • The sale of assets
  • Investments made

When your company is based in the UK, Corporation Tax is paid on all its profits gained in the UK and abroad. A company based abroad with an office in the UK will only pay Corporation Tax on its UK profits. 

If you require an experienced accountant to assist you with company account preparation or the calculation of your Corporation Tax, why not speak to a member of the team at P S Bookkeeping & Accountancy? 

Get in touch

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor